Sunday, May 18, 2008

HELLO FRIENDS!!





Well basically I started this blog so that I can share my thoughts about photography & also get to know your views.


It all started off when I was in the 2nd year of my college.I don't know how but somehow I developed this fascination for photography.The idea of capturing interesting & beautiful moments & freezing them in a single frame appealed to me & by the time I completed my graduation this fascination of mine got transformed into an obsession.


Initially when i started off I did not even have a proper camera.I took pictures with my mobile cam..nokia3250.I took pictures of almost anything & everything I came across.I did not undergo any formal course on photography but my interest in the field prompted me to go through various articles on the internet which helped me to learn a great deal about the technicalities of photography & how to get things right.Any layman would consider photography to be the easiest thing on this earth but trust me there is a whole lot to learn in this field.Its really a HUGE & DIVERSE field & you really need to keep your learning curve upwards if you really want to grow in this interesting field.There are a lot of things that one has to keep in mind before pressing that shutter button.


I always wanted to get a new camera for myself so that I can take better pictures.At the same time I wanted to be absolutely sure that me & the quality of pictures I am taking are worth the new camera.Thats because I did not want a camera just for the sake of it.


Finally two to three weeks back I got my new camera & I must say that I am pretty much satisfied with my new camera.Its really been a wonderful journey for me in a world of photography- a journey thats thrilling enough to keep one interested & strive for even better performance.The pictures displayed have been taken by me with my mobile camera.Please leave your honest comments..

1 comment:

Steve. said...

Dang, you're really good.