Monday, May 19, 2008

A LONELY DAY..

I was sitting on my roof with a friend of mine.It was around 5pm in the evening & basically we had nothing to do.I had my camera with me.Actually I was trying to spot a sparrow so that I can capture it in my lens....something which I have been trying to do for quite some time now.This Howrah Bridge was right before me for all this while but the thought of actually capturing this bridge didn't occur to me.I was more keen in trying to spot a sparrow.As time went by & light faded away I saw a wonderful scene right in front of me...a scene that's actually been created by the fading light of the setting sun & it gave a new look to this Howrah Bridge.The bridge looked beautiful & that's when i decided to capture this wonderful scene.I hope you'll like it..

1 comment:

Canonical Cacophony said...

Wish I too had this view Sir... Nice Pic... I shall call it "The Dusk", as Dusk bridges the Day and the Night!!! [:)]